unibo next50

Unibo’s Recognition in the NEXT50

The NEXT50 initiative by iGaming Next is a curated list that annually recognizes the top 50 most forward-thinking, sustainable, and impactful organizations in the iGaming industry. This list is compiled through a multi-layered selection process, starting with nominations from 40 expert industry professionals. These professionals nominate organizations for their top 10 lists, which are then collated to identify the 50 most commendable organizations of the year.

After the initial selection, a panel of judges and the general public cast their votes for their top 10 companies. The judges’ votes account for 75% of the total, while the public votes make up the remaining 25%. This comprehensive process ensures that the final ranking on the NEXT50 list truly reflects the industry’s leading innovators and change-makers.

Unibo’s Position in the Industry

Unibo’s placement at number 12 in this elite list is not just a number – it’s a recognition of the company’s relentless pursuit of innovation and excellence. At Unibo, we understand that player engagement and retention are crucial in the highly competitive iGaming landscape. That’s why our products are designed to add an unparalleled layer of excitement and engagement for players, which has been proven to significantly boost core metrics like engagement, turnover, repeat visits, and retention.

Our approach to iGaming solutions is holistic and player-centric. We offer a range of campaign types, including Missions, Tournaments, Jackpots, Races, Chases, and Prize Drops, which can be run across any combination of games. This flexibility is crucial in an industry where player preferences and trends are constantly evolving.

Unibo’s Unique Offerings

Unibo stands out in the iGaming industry for several reasons. First and foremost, our product is supplier, game, and platform agnostic, meaning operators are not limited to certain games when engaging with our solutions. This flexibility is a game-changer in the industry, allowing for greater creativity and adaptability in campaign creation and execution.

Moreover, Unibo’s in-game front-end solution offers direct feedback to players, enhancing their gaming experience by keeping them informed and engaged. The proprietary back office is intuitively designed for easy management, allowing operators to streamline their processes and focus on delivering exceptional gaming experiences.

Our platform also features alerts, notifications, real-time statistics, and much more, enabling operators to stay on top of their game and make informed decisions that benefit both their business and their players.

The Impact of Unibo’s Solutions

Unibo’s solutions have a profound impact on player retention and engagement. By offering a variety of campaign types and the ability to run them across any combination of games, we empower operators to tailor their offerings to the diverse preferences of their players. This customization leads to more meaningful and enjoyable gaming experiences, which in turn drives player loyalty and long-term engagement.

Our innovative approach to iGaming solutions aligns perfectly with the vision of the NEXT50 – to recognize and celebrate organizations that are steering the iGaming industry towards a brighter, more sustainable future. Our inclusion in this prestigious list is not just an honor; it’s a reflection of our commitment to excellence and innovation in the iGaming space.

Conclusion

Unibo’s recognition in the NEXT50 list is a moment of pride for our team and a clear indication of our position as a leader in the iGaming industry. We are honored to be acknowledged among the top innovators and changemakers, and we remain committed to delivering exceptional products that enhance player experiences and drive the industry forward.

As the iGaming landscape continues to evolve, Unibo will continue to innovate and lead with solutions that not only meet but exceed the expectations of players and operators alike. We are excited about the future and look forward to continuing our journey of innovation and excellence in the world of iGaming.

 

Benefits

Features

News

Testimonials

Copyright @ 2023

We'd be happy to demo Unibo!

Let us know how to reach you.